Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Finally walking


































Well, I am a little behind on my posts but with good reason. Ward's computer crashed and then mine crashed shortly behind it. Lots of computer problems in the Warren household. We have also been really busy lately and I just have not had the time. But I do have lots to tell so I am going to try and remember all that has taken place since last entry. Well, Halloween of course....We had a wonderful Halloween with lots of celebrations before and one after the occasion that kept us busy. We did trunk or treat again this year in Lexington and it was lots of fun. Sallie was a "fairly princess" and Anna was a ladybug. For everyone that has now seen the ladybug three years in a row, it has officially been put away for good. Sallie loved her costume and we kind of just called it a fairy princess. It was really called a Garden fairy from k-mart for $7 but she loved it and was a fairy princess. How dare you just call her a princess. They were both adorable and had a great time. At their school Anna dressed up like a dalmatian and all the kids had a dalmatian parade around the school. Sallie's class wore their costumes and trick or treated outside around the school. Parents dressed up and gave them candy. I was a good sport this year and dressed up like a butterfly. Sallie was so proud and told all her friends as they came around that the butterfly was her Mom. It was really cute but my camera died right before she came around to my spot so I did not get pics with my camera. Sallie ate way to much candy on Friday night before Halloween and threw up at 2 am that next morning. She went back to school on Monday and the first thing that she told her teacher was that she ate too much junk and threw it all up. It was pretty funny. I guess a good lesson was learned by all. Ward and I had gone out the night before and had a couple of drinks so a wake up call at 2 am to clean up throw up everywhere was the last thing that we wanted to do. Anyway, Anna finally decided to start walking last week. She is in full swing and all over the place. She loves it and I really love it too. I felt like Anna was attached to my hip all the time and now I can put her down and let her go!!! Don't get me wrong she does still like to be held but she also loves to run and play with Sallie. We are getting in the Thanksgiving mode and looking forward to some time off with family. Sallie has been learning about the Indians at school and we had to make up Indian names for the family so that she could take it to school and talk about it. I am River, Anna is Arrowhead, Ward is Chief and Sallie is Squanto. They made picture books that she brought home to read to us. She opened the first page and said "this is King James, and he was a very mean person that wanted everyone to come to his church and he took their money. Then the next page was some pilgrims that got on the mayflower and came to America. The story went on and on and I was in awe the entire time. I could not believe what all she had learned.

It won't be long before I get to pull out all my Christmas decorations and I am really looking forward to that this year. I think that Ward forgot but I bought a blow up Santa Claus last year and I am so looking forward to putting it front and center. The kids will love it. I bought it at the end of the season last year and just put it up so I can not wait to add to my blow up collection. I really want the carousel :)

We had some friends over this past weekend to watch the game and spend the night. We had so much fun!! Sallie had lots of fun with Sienna and Piper and Anna was trying to keep up with McRea. Sweet Boone hardly made a peep but I am sure that it won't be long before he is running to keep up with all the girls. It is always fun to be able to all get together and hang out. Thanks everyone for coming over and making it so much fun!! A blimp flew over the house while the game was going on and the kids and adults thought it was so neat....


















Happy Early Birthday to my Dad who turns 62 tomorrow. I love you and hope you have a wonderful day and many many many more!

No comments: