Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day 2011































This Mother's Day was once again a wonderful day. Sallie had the sweetest tea for me at her school where they sang songs about us, said memorized bible verses for us and then shared cookies and tea with us. It was so special. She made me all kinds of sweet goodies but the best of them all was her picture of me and description of me. I was 35 this year which is pretty good considering I was much older last year. I look pretty when I am going to work. I love to play with her and she loves me because she likes me. Oh, and my favorite food is salad. I almost left that off. Anyway, it was really cute and her picture of me was so cute. I had purple earrings in and a matching madras like top. I will have to get a picture of this and post it. I had a free day to myself on Saturday which was so nice and Sunday we all enjoyed church together, lunch with my Mom and Dad, and then a trip to the lake. Ward let the girls fish and they each caught a little fish that we threw back. The girls loved the worms...YUCK! They held them, played with them, squeezed them, and maybe killed one or two. Anyway, I could not have asked for a better day. I am so lucky to have my girls and my Mother to celebrate with.


























No comments: