Monday, August 15, 2011

Anna turns 3




Five days after the shock of having a 5 year old, I get to do it again and sing Happy Birthday to my baby. Anna, today you are 3 years old and no longer a little baby but a big girl. You know what you want when you want it and you will let everyone know. You have the best contagious laugh I have ever heard and sometimes you just make me laugh like crazy because you are laughing. I miss you when you are at school and miss our two days at home together. You love "Sallie" and when she is not around you are constantly asking where she is. Your favorite show is Dora and you love to eat yogurt and cheese. Your favorite activity is to play with your babies. You will be such a good Mama one day because you are so sweet to your babies even when they have to go to timeout. We are going to have to work on loosing your passy soon but you do love it so much:) You really wanted a care bear for your birthday and we have not gotten it yet so still working on that. Maybe that will be a later gift that you open. You are going to be so excited about your doll house that Daddy worked on for you last night for about 5 hours. It is huge!!! Before I know it you will be turning 5 too so I know that I need to soak all your 3 year old self up and enjoy every second.....We love you so much Anna Banana!!!!!!

1 comment:

amjackson said...

Dude, That playhouse is MASSIVE! WOW!