Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Wiggles







Well, we did it. We went to our first show, the Wiggles. It was so much fun. I actually enjoyed the Wiggles. Sallie enjoyed it as well however she did fall asleep in the middle of the show. It was during her normal nap time so she stayed awake for half then fell asleep and then woke up to see the end. She is her Mama's child. Poor Ward never gets to watch a entire movie with me. Anyway, it was fun. Anna stayed home with Ward while Sallie and I went and met Mary Grace and Betsy for the show. Other than that, our weekend was uneventful. Anna seems to be doing much better now with her reflux. She is smiling all the time now and I love this. She is still not sleeping through the night but hopefully that will come wiht time. They say that she is doing great at daycare as well. She takes a short cat nap there and then usually takes a long afternoon nap which is great for me so I can get some work done. Yesterday when I walked into daycare Anna looked like she had been crying for a while. They said that she did not like the temperature of her bottle. It looks like we have a high mainteance little girl on our hands. I am looking forward to the Thanksgiving holidays and some time off for some r&r.

1 comment:

Erin Martinez said...

I am coming there Saturday...are you going to be in town?