Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008











I am so thankful for my family and we had a great time this Thanksgiving celebrating family. The entire side of my Dad's family came down to the beach. We have not seen some of those family members since Ward and I were married. It was great seeing everyones children and letting them all play. We all had Thanksgiving lunch together and then got to watch the Clemson Carolina game on Saturday. The kids had a blast. Anna got a little off while we were there and did not want to sleep and did not want to be put down. This was a little frustrating but overall it was a great trip. We came home Saturday night and had Sunday to get ready for Christmas. I am looking forward to the upcoming weeks of seeing Christmas everywhere. Sallie seems to really be into Christmas this year as I think this is really the first year that she knows a little about what is going on. I did try and take her to see Santa Claus at the beach and she had no interest and said that she did not want to sit in his lap. he talked to her from afar and she told him that she wanted a motorcycle for Christmas. No babies, no dress up, no princess stuff, but a motorcycle. Go figure!! Anyway, hopefully I will be able to convince her to sit in Santa's lap with Anna. We will see!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Santa needs to deliver on that motorcycle!