Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hello dairy

Well I took a dirty diaper to the doctor this morning to get tested for milk allergies after giving Anna a bottle of milk based formula yesterday and guess what...It tested negative which means ice cream, cheese, and milk watch out...here I come. I do think that Anna still has a little sensitive stomach and spits up a lot more when I give her formula and when I eat dairy however it is much better than it used to be and so mild that there was no trace of blood in her stool. Just thought I would share the good news. I am going to have a bowl of publix peanut butter lowfat frozen yougurt right now. Anna, you have been worth the wait, but it is time......I am so glad that your little stomach has developed and you have outgrown your allergy.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Woo-hoo! Hope you enjoyed the bowl of ice cream. Angela

Anonymous said...

let's celebrate!! ice cream tomorrow!!

Erin Martinez said...

That is wonderful!!!! Be sure to get a spoon for me too!