Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dear Sallie......




Dear Sallie,






Happy 2 1/2 day. I can not believe that you are 2 1/2 years old. You are the smartest, cutest, sweetest little girl I know and you will never know the joy that you bring to me. 2 1/2 years ago I did not know the joy that you would continue to bring into my life. You have made me the proudest Mama ever and I am so thankful for you. Your sweet little voice brightens my life and your pitter patter in the morning over to my side of the bed always makes me smile. You are such a wonderful big sister and Anna is so lucky to have you. You are so helpful with Anna. You have adjusted well to sharing your time with me and Daddy. I am so proud of you for that. You have a mind of your own and if it is on your mind then you are going to do it. You are funny and laugh a lot and you love to sing and dance. You remember crazy things that I did not even know that you heard. You like routine and if you do it once, you think that it is what you are going to do forever. You love your pappy and lovee and do not want to give them up quite yet. You love chocolate hot mints and must have one on the way to school in the morning. You must have a icee at target and have to ride in the car buggy at publix. You love going to the grocery store with me but are not always an angel while there. You like to exercise with me and get "wet" after you are done. This means that you are sweaty. You love school and look forward to going every day. You are always up for a adventure. You are not afraid of a stranger and will talk to anyone. Your new thing is to ask "why" about everything. The "twos" have been hot and cold and I am sure that they will only get hotter and colder but I would not trade a day of your life for anything in this world. I love you so so much..... Mama

4 comments:

amjackson said...

I teared up....seems like just yesterday we met you and Sallie! I can't believe how fast time is flying by...

Lindsay said...

How sweet! I got cold chills :) Happy 2 1/2 to Sallie!

Claussen said...

Sallie is ALL of those things! I love how she never meets a stranger! And you're the best mom ever! I can't believe she's almost 3! How time flies!

Whitney said...

Boy how fast time flies! Sallie doesn't even look the same as she did at her 2 year old birthday party! We look forward to the girls growing up together and McRea can't wait for Sallie to show her the ropes. We speak often about her sweet personality and preciousness!