Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Easter Bunny came






















We had a wonderful Easter weekend. It was a really busy but lots of fun. We went to Beaufort on Friday to spend the night with Ward's Dad and family. We had a great time. We got to spend some time with our niece, Ellis, and she and Anna had a ball playing on the floor together. Sallie loved playing with Addie and got to take a boat ride with Grandaddy. We came back late Saturday night and woke up here at home Easter morning, went to church, had a great lunch and then naps. Our church service was amazing and packed and by nap time the girls were all tuckered out. The girls were out of school all last week for Spring break and I was very happy for Tuesday when they started back. Trying to juggle school schedules and work schedules was hard. I am posting some pictures of the weekend and Easter morning.

On another note, Anna is now sleeping in her pack and play upstairs in our playroom. We have decided that we have got to get some sleep and can not be waking up radomly through the night with her cryinhg. It has really been great. As far as we can hear, she has been sleeping through the night. Just kidding. I do have a monitor and she does wake up occassionally but i just let her cry. It has gotten much better and she only wakes up crying every now and then. I feel really bad by letting her cry but know that she is fine and this is best for her. Ward and I have got to get some sleep before we loose our minds. Anna started clapping yesterday and it is so cute. She is really starting to do those fun things that I remember Sallie doing. She is not crawling yet but it won't be long. She is trying. Can not beleive that my baby is 8 months now. I know that I say it all the time but she is really just growing up to quick. Sallie told me yesterday that she can not wait until Anna can walk. They are going to have so much fun together.






1 comment:

amjackson said...

Awwweee...Poor Mommy and Daddy! I know that was a tough decision to make but I am sure sweet Anna will be just fine. It's better for EVERYONE if you guys get sleep! Glad the Easter Bunny was good to you!