Sunday, August 8, 2010

bath time and the zoo












We went to the zoo last week with Mary Grace and had a fun time. It was really hot but the icee helped cool the girls off. The new kangaroo exhibit was really neat and we fed the giraffes as well. By lunch time I was ready to go!!
Got a few cute pictures of the girls playing together at bath time tonight. After getting a few shots of them, they splashed and got the entire floor wet. Atleast they were playing nicely :) Anna looks so grown up in these pictures.

Ward and I got the opportunity to go to Reynolds Plantation for the weekend and my mom and Dad took the kids to the beach. We had so much fun and it was a much needed vacation. No pictures from our weekend. It is funny how I never have a camera unless I am somewhere with the kids. Anyway, the kids had a blast at the beach and I think they enjoyed a vacation without us as well. It was great to get home on Sunday and see them. The Ritz was nice and everything was at our fingertips but there is no place like home.

No comments: