Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy 2nd birthday Anna

Happy Birthday Anna! You are 2 going on 4. You try so hard to keep up with Sallie and it is so cute. You are such a big girl and are talking up a storm. You say full sentences now and you repeat everything. You are so cute and I am enjoying your age so much. Sallie, Daddy and I laugh at you all the time because you say the funniest things. You still love your sleep and will sometimes sleep until 8:30 or 9 if I let you. You are in the crib and will probably stay there until you are three. It will be really sad for me to pack that crib up. You love your babies and you love your new kitchen that you got for your birthday. You also love love love television and if I would let you watch it, you would do it all day. You love watching Dora at night. You had a really special day today on your birthday and thought it was great singing happy birthday to Anna. You blew out your two candles like a champ and then ate your doughnut. You loved your party and all your gifts. You got a special monkey for your birthday from Daddy. You saw this monkey in the store while shopping with us and did not want to put it back down. It is a good thing that Daddy was with us because I would have just put it back and left and just said that you would forget about it. Daddy had me take you outside and then he bought it and wrapped it up for your birthday. You loved opening it this morning. You have Daddy wrapped around your finger. You love to sing "Jesus loves me" and "Twinkle Twinkle little star" and you can say your blessing with Sallie and you try to say your prayers now. Some of your sayings that are not my favorite are "Sallie in timeout", "Bad girl" as you hit Sallie, and "mine first". Of course you learned all these from your sister and you learn Sallie in timeout from me as this is a phrase that has been said a lot lately. You are starting to test the boundaries a little but you are so cute that I have to catch myself and not laugh sometimes. Anna, you are so special and we love you so much. Happy 2nd Birthday to my sweet Anna !! I love watching you change and grow everyday. I wish that I could freeze you right where you are and keep you two forever. You are growing up way to quick..... I love you, Mama

No comments: