Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Praises for a clean bill of health


Anna had her second ultrasound today and a VCVG test done at Richland Hospital today. She then went to a pediatric urologist and got the results. Everything looked good and she does not have reflux of the bladder. Thanks for all the prayers. They think that it was just a one time urinary track infection however she will have to stay on a low does of antibiotics until she is either 6 month old or 1 year old depending on what things look like then. That is a long time however we do not want another UTI. She is now sound asleep after a long day and after a very long night. Wow! Two long nights actually. For some reason she has had two really bad nights where she has been awake and grunting like her stomach hurts all night long. I know that the antibiotic that she is currently on makes her stomach a little upset so I will be so glad when we are done with that one in two days. Just a quick update for now. Need to get some rest!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Hooray! I'm so glad to hear the good news! Although, I can't believe you didn't tell me this morning. I didn't know her appt. was yesterday!

Erin Martinez said...

We are so thankful that things are going good for Anna! It looks like you got the picture thing down! Let me know if you need anymore help!

amjackson said...

Praise the Lord!! I am so glad all is well.