Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wow what a morning

Well, we made it home from the hospital Monday night and we are into our second day on our own just Sallie, Anna and myself as Ward has officially gone back to work. Anna is doing better and is on oral antibiotics. We have to follow up with the the doctor tomorrow to see where we go from here. I can not wait to check Anna's weight again and make sure that is good. Like my tittle says, Wow we did have a morning!!! Anna actually had a good night last night however it was still a busy and crazy morning. From 7:00 when Sallie got up until she went off to school at 9 was full on craziness. This was Anna's awake time and Sallie's breakfast and get dressed time. We finally made it to school only 15 minutes late. I went barely dressed, unbrushed teeth, and bed head. What a sight!!! Sallie said a full sentence this morning which I think was a first. It was a question and I have not heard a full sentence question yet or if I have, it was not understood fully. She said, "What is this for Mama?" Of course it was something that she was not supposed to be touching however go Sallie for the full sentence. It was a electrical plug protector that she found on the floor, I hope.....Anyway, that was pretty neat and made the morning brighter. I must mention that I made a mistake in last blog and can not figure out how to correct. Sallie was born 8/10/06. Thanks Betsy for the notice. Well, I am posting a couple photos from the hospital. Thanks so much to everyone for the prayers. They have really worked and please continue to pray for Anna and her progression with these upcoming tests.

3 comments:

amjackson said...

It is so sad to see her with those needles in her little arm! Poor thing!!

Anonymous said...

Julie, Your blog looks so good! I love reading it. It is sad to Anna with all her IV stuff ): I am glad she is doing better and am here for you! Betsy

Erin Martinez said...

We are all so glad to hear Anna is donig better! Poor thing all of those IV's. Keep us posted and good luck tomorrow!