Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Watch out, Anna is crawling







Anna started crawling tonight. I had her on the floor while I was straightening up the bedroom and getting on my pjs. A few minutes later I heard her babbling in the hallway and thought that Ward had come in our room and gotten her. I looked over my shoulder and she was in the hallway all by herself. I ran, got the camera, some keys, and tried to get her to come to the keys...she loves keys. She did it on cue and we got some cute pictures of her first couple of crawls. It is pretty cute. I know that this excitement about crawling will be short lived especially in the morning when I am trying to get ready for work and Anna is in the bathroom trying to pull up on the toilet but it was cute tonight and she was very proud of herself. She started eating some real people food this week as well. She has been eating peas and carrots really well and she loves yo baby yogurt. She does not have any teeth yet and the doctor says that she does not see any in sight. I guess that Anna will be late getting teeth like Sallie. We had my niece and nephew spend the night this past weekend. We had a fun slumber party with pizza and movies. It was a lot of fun and they all enjoyed it. I do put mothers with 4 children, 5 years old and younger on a pedestal now. It was hard work!!! It was my sister's birthday though and they had a nice night out. We are gearing up for our week long beach trip starting Saturday. Sallie is so excited and has all kind of plans for her vacation. This will be the first time that Anna will actually go on the beach. We have been there two times but it was too cold both trips to go out on the beach. WE are looking forward to some family down time. Sallie was "working out" with me today and lifting "bones" as she calls my weights. She put the weights down and I was lifting a weight and she walked behind me and the weight hit her face right under her eye. So....if you see Sallie with the black eye, please don't ask questions. I feel awful. Anyway, will post lots of pics from our beach trip when we get back and have posted some pics of Anna's latest 9 month adventures...crawling, food, and slumber parties.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she's growing up (tear!)