Monday, July 13, 2009

"I already know how to feed my Baby"




Look what Anna knows how to do... Anna has really gotten into mimicking things that I do and things that Sallie does lately. She really just started doing this while we were at the beach for July 4th. It is so cute. I really do not remember Sallie doing this as much. Anna takes shoes and tries to put them on her feet. She also takes Ward's hats and tries to put them on her head. She can hold up a cell phone and put it to her ear (she sees way too much of this). Soon she will be trying to text! It is all really cute and she will work with a pair of shoes for a while before giving up. Last night while giving Sallie a bath, Anna was in Sallie's room playing with her babies. I gave her the bottle and told her to feed the baby and sure enough she put the bottle right to the baby's mouth. It was so cute. I had to get the camera and get her picture feeding the baby. I am sure glad that Anna likes the babies because I have been tyring to push baby dolls on Sallie since birth and she could careless about them. Give her a screwdriver or a outside toy and she is good to go. Give her a nice and expensive baby doll and she will loose her for months and not even notice that the doll is missing until I find the baby in the bottom of the dirty clothes hamper that does not get used in our closet. I have not even gotten Anna a baby doll yet and she already loves them. Go figure!!! I think that I am going to have two completely different little personalities in my household and I love it already.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Hilarious! She is getting so big and is just adorable! I'm glad to know you finally found the baby dool ;)

Whitney said...

doll!