Sunday, October 5, 2008

A busy weekend

We had a very busy and fun weekend. Friday we went to dinner with some friends and Saturday my nephew, Sam, had his 5th birthday party. I can not believe that he is 5. Wow, time flies. His birthday party was at Country Adventures and Sallie had a blast. She rode a horse, roasted marshmallows, had a hayride, and got to pet the animals. Ward took Sallie to the birthday party so that I could go to Beth's baby shower which was a lot of fun as well. The pictures that I will post of Sallie riding the horse make me laugh. They are so funny!!! She has not quit talking about the horsie ride and all the marshmallows that she ate. She smelled like a camp fire when she got home. Ward said that she did not care about the hot dogs and all that she wanted were the marshmallows and birthday cake. Saturday night Nana came and played for a little while before bedtime and Sunday we took Anna to Church for the first time. She did great. She was quite the entire service. We sat in the back just in case but did not have to get out of our seats. Now both girls are asleep and I am getting ready to join them!!!! Add Image

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love her on the horse! Tell her that I agree..the marshmallows were wonderful! (:

amjackson said...

Love the halloween outfit!! PRESH!