Thursday, October 30, 2008

The new house

Well, we have officially moved and are loving our new house. We moved on Friday and Saturday and got out of our last box last night. We are getting more settled everyday. It has been a crazy last couple of days but WE DID IT!!!! Our pictures are not hung and our sun porch remains empty but that will come with time. I have to return to work a week from Monday and want to take next week to just relax and spend time with the girls. I am dreading the return to work but know that I will ease back into it and make it work for now. Our house is wonderful. We love everything about it. We miss our wonderful neighbors and friends from Shirley street but know that they are only a couple of miles away. We have met our new neighbors and they seem really nice. I think that we have a female version of Mr Moon. A 93 year old lady lives diagonally across the street from us so I am anxious to meet her. Sallie has not said anything about the old house as she always says that she wants to go to her new house. I guess this is a good sign that she likes it. She has a nice big play room to play in now and that has been great. She also loves her play set outside and has learned to ride her tricycle. The tricycle was put away in the garage for Christmas and she found it in the move. Instead of fighting that battle we went ahead and let her have it. We made this her moving gift whatever that may be. I will post some pics of the house as soon as I can find my camera. Ha!!! We went to Boo at the zoo last night and had a good time. Sallie could not un wrap her candy quick enough. She ate more candy last night than I know. We did not take the camera with us so no pics of boo at the zoo. Anyway, Anna is napping so i must go take advantage of my time with two sleeping as that does not happen often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I CANNOT wait to see your house! So excited!